Posts

Thank you for checking out my blogs each day. I do try to post every day but my personal life does get in the way sometimes. My goal is to post on my blogs each day. Don't forget to subscribe and share this blog!
UPDATE: I had burned out on the sims and had to take a break but I am back now.

Adra

Friday, November 24, 2017

A place to sell wares


Not only does the alchemy shop sell supernatural items they also serve as a consignment shop. This will prove very useful in trying to make money. Not sure if I am ready to jump in the work force and be surrounded by people all day.  It is time for me to find a shop to buy an easel so I can start painting. Anything else I find around town I can sell here. Although the cashier did tell me that the wildflowers can not be sold. Which is understandable. They are live plants and die after a while. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are welcome but please keep them clean and respectful. If I feel you post a comment that is not clean or respectful it will be removed.

Check out the posts that are popular