Posts

Thank you for checking out my blogs each day. I do try to post every day but my personal life does get in the way sometimes. My goal is to post on my blogs each day. Don't forget to subscribe and share this blog!
UPDATE: I had burned out on the sims and had to take a break but I am back now.

Adra

Wednesday, December 6, 2017

Zombies?!


I knew this was a supernatural town before moving here but no one told me that when we had a full moon the zombies came out. Also I found out that I was more productive during the full moon working on my book. I heard people around town talking about how the werewolves come out which I already knew and fairies magic is stronger. I think us witches are more connected to the earth on these nights. Either way I will have to protect my plants. I heard the zombies will destroy them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are welcome but please keep them clean and respectful. If I feel you post a comment that is not clean or respectful it will be removed.

Check out the posts that are popular