Posts

Thank you for checking out my blogs each day. I do try to post every day but my personal life does get in the way sometimes. My goal is to post on my blogs each day. Don't forget to subscribe and share this blog!
UPDATE: I had burned out on the sims and had to take a break but I am back now.

Adra

Thursday, November 30, 2017

All by myself


I am really thinking hard about the possibility of adopting a pet. I know I am still very new in town and do not really want to be around people but I may have to put in an effort to socialize with others in town. Now the question is can I afford a pet?

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are welcome but please keep them clean and respectful. If I feel you post a comment that is not clean or respectful it will be removed.

Check out the posts that are popular